Rent a Master Gardener
The RAMG program is currently on CV19 hiatus
Scheduling will resume once Clemson University authorizes in-person Master Gardener activities
[So, note: No RAMGs will be performed until C.U. gives us permission.]
Do you need some help with your lawn or garden? This program is for you!
RAMG visits are available March through October to coincide with Aiken's active growing season.
- For a nominal fee of $65 a team of Master Gardeners will visit your home and spend an hour with you.
- We will answer your questions and also examine the lawn and garden for problems that you may not see.
- After the visit you will receive a written report detailing our findings and offering suggestions on how to improve your landscape.
- Proceeds from this sale go to our general fund and help to support our local high school student scholarship program.
- To sign up for the program or for more information call the AMGA office at (803) 508-7739 (leave a message if a Master Gardener is unavailable to answer the phone) or fill out the form below.