Master Gardener Office:
- Master Gardener Office is open 8:30-Noon Mon, Tue, Thurs for in-person consultations
- Phone 803-508-7739 (leave a detailed message with callback #);
- or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (or the contact form at the bottom of this page);
- for Rent A Master Gardener request, complete the RAMG form under the SERVICES tab);
- please attach photos and provide details so we can respond with the appropriate answers.
Master Gardeners are also available for questions at the Aiken Farmers Market from 8:00 A.M. until noon on the first Saturday of each month from April through October, and at times otherwise indicated by announcement on our events calendar and the local newspapers and AMGA Facebook.
The Aiken Master Gardener Association is a 501 (C)(3) non-profit organization composed of Clemson University Extension-trained volunteers who provide Aiken County home gardeners with researched based advice and education on their lawn and garden concerns.